Meteorite and Sterling Silver Ring (4.8mm)
This meteorite and sterling silver ring is etched, flat topped, and approximately 4.8mm wide including .4mm rims on each side.
- Meteorite rings cannot be re-sized.
- Removing the rings prior to any contact with water is recommended as they are composed of iron and have the potential to form rust.
- Surface irregularities including divots and cracks are common.
$695.00 – $780.00
Special Order Only - Allow 6 to 8 Weeks
Materials and Sizes
Meteorite, Sterling Silver
4 – 7.75, 8 – 11, 11.25 – 14
- Ask Us a Question
Caring for Your Jewelry
Caring for Your Jewelry
CHRISTOPHER TAYLOR TIMBERLAKE FINE ART JEWELRY
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To prolong the life of your fine jewelry and protect it from damage, we recommend the following care:
Activities to Avoid While Wearing Your Jewelry:
The following activities will expedite the speed of oxidation of your jewelry, and potentially cause damage, especially to stones. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not wear your jewelry while:
- Using cleaning chemicals;
- Applying lotions and perfumes;
- Lifting heavy objects (e.g. lifting free weights, carrying metal furniture, yard work, etc.);
- Washing dishes;
- Engaging in any activity that results in a sustained amount of time in water;
- Engaging in any activity with potential damage to the hands, such as rock climbing, auto repair, construction, etc.
Recommended Cleaning of Your Jewelry:
- Use a mild, non-abrasive soap and warm water.
- For particularly dirty jewelry, gently clean using a soft toothbrush with mild soap and water.
- You can remove tarnish from silver on the inside of a ring with a silver or general jewelry polishing cloth. (NOTE: if you use a polishing cloth on the patterned Mokumé surfaces, the polish may temporarily make the pattern difficult to see. The pattern should return as the metals oxidize in reaction to the environment.)
- If a polished stone inlay has become dull, you may want to return it to us for re-finishing.
We highly recommend visiting at least two to three reputable jewelers to have your finger sized. They should use standard fit sizers, and they should agree on the size. It is also important to tell the jewelers how wide your ring will be since width is a determining factor in sizing.
Meteorite rings and rings with inlay cannot be re-sized.
- About the Hubble’s Constant Collection