Hubble Spiral Galaxy Opal Ring
This sterling silver ring is inspired by images of galaxies from the Hubble telescope. It features a natural, genuine, round black Australian opal (0.23CT). Tsavorite garnets (0.10CTW) accent the sides, along with 18K yellow gold plated stars. The ring measures 10.5mm x 13mm across the top, and the band is 2.8mm wide. Size 6.75.
1 in stock
- Materials and Sizes
- Ask Us a Question
- Caring for Your Jewelry
Caring for Your Jewelry
CHRISTOPHER TAYLOR TIMBERLAKE FINE ART JEWELRY
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To prolong the life of your fine jewelry and protect it from damage, we recommend the following care:
Activities to Avoid While Wearing Your Jewelry:
The following activities will expedite the speed of oxidation of your jewelry, and potentially cause damage, especially to stones. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not wear your jewelry while:
- Using cleaning chemicals;
- Applying lotions and perfumes;
- Lifting heavy objects (e.g. lifting free weights, carrying metal furniture, yard work, etc.);
- Washing dishes;
- Engaging in any activity that results in a sustained amount of time in water;
- Engaging in any activity with potential damage to the hands, such as rock climbing, auto repair, construction, etc.
Recommended Cleaning of Your Jewelry:
- Use a mild, non-abrasive soap and warm water.
- For particularly dirty jewelry, gently clean using a soft toothbrush with mild soap and water.
- You can remove tarnish from silver on the inside of a ring with a silver or general jewelry polishing cloth. (NOTE: if you use a polishing cloth on the patterned Mokumé surfaces, the polish may temporarily make the pattern difficult to see. The pattern should return as the metals oxidize in reaction to the environment.)
- If a polished stone inlay has become dull, you may want to return it to us for re-finishing.
- Ring Fitting
We highly recommend visiting at least two to three reputable jewelers to have your finger sized. They should use standard fit sizers, and they should agree on the size. It is also important to tell the jewelers how wide your ring will be since width is a determining factor in sizing.
Meteorite rings and rings with inlay cannot be re-sized.
- About the Hubble’s Constant Collection
- Options for Special Orders
Options for Special Orders
A special order based on this design can be created. Special order pieces can be made in most metals, and the inlay, center stone, and accent stones (if applicable) can be modified based on your preferences in most cases. Please contact us for more information using the “Ask us a Question” form on this page.
Special order delivery time is 4-6 weeks. Rush deliveries are available for an additional fee. Engraving is available upon request and ranges in price from $15-$30.
Every piece is handmade. Variations will occur.
For a completely custom design, please visit our Custom Designs page.